1. The Bible
2. How We Love Our Kids: The Five Love Styles of Parenting by Milan & Kay Yerkovich
3. Boundaries with Teens: When To Say Yes, How To Say No by Dr. John Townsend
4. Understanding the Borderline Mother by Christine Ann Lawson
5. The DNA of Relationships by Dr. Gary Smalley
6. How We Love by Milan & Kay Yerkovich
7. Courage to Heal by Ellen Bass & Laura Davis
8. The Boy Who Was Raised As A Dog by Bruce Perry M.D., PhD with Maia Szalavitz
9. Deadly Emotions: Understand the Mind-Body-Spirit Connection That Can Heal or Destroy You by Don Colbert, M.D.
All of the above books have added to my life and practice and I hope they will add to yours, too. This list is by no means complete so feel free to share with me other books that have been useful to you on your journey of wellness and I will add them to the list. Happy Reading!!!!